Asia’s largest integrated Mobility Show set for November in Mumbai
VIS group presents the 10th edition of the international, integrated TrafficInfraTech Expo along with Road Technology Expo, Smart Mobility Expo, and Parking InfraTech from 16 to 18 November 2022 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai.
Launched in 2011, the Expo has been established as a successful and effective platform bringing together the Technology seekers and providers from across various countries. Over 5000 business visitors, B2B meetings & collaborations, interactions, and innovation and start-up zones… all these make the event a unique one.
The event brings together Government departments, the enforcement authorities, the infrastructure developers, smart city implementers, consultants, and technology providers.
The show is supported by the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, NITI Aayog, National Highways Authority of India, CRRI, ASRTU, APSA, AMTOI, SMEV, BOCI, NHBF and many other organizations.
The expo is designed in tune with our government’s vision of making India in the forefront of technology backed infrastructure development and achieve smart and safe mobility in a very short span of time. The Government is focusing on fast and quality construction of roads/highways and integration of multimodal transportation. The Expo aspires to act as facilitator in this process.
The three level conference covers topics like:
Day 1: Town Planning & Transport Infrastructure
- Utilization of Steel Slag in Road Infrastructure
- Road Construction: Implementation of New Technology Performance & Challenges (An Indian Road Congress Initiative)
- Innovations in Pavement technology & Materials (A CRRI initiative)
Day 2: ITS with 5G & Beyond
- Next Generation Road Safety
- Multi-Modal Integration: Infrastructure, policies, Inter-operable transport card, Mobility as a service and Micro-mobility
- Future of Parking in India
Day 3: GPS Based Tolling: Interaction on the technology & action Plan
- Taking India’s EV based sustainable transport system to the next level (A Niti Aayog Initiative )
- Along with few Technical presentations as well.