Sy-Klone expands engine precleaner and filtration products with RadialSHIELD and Vortex
Sy-Klone International is expanding its line of high-efficiency filtration products by introducing the Efficient Particulate Air (EPA) RadialSHIELD® filter, featuring an innovative high-efficiency, low restriction filter media.
Engineered to protect machine operator air quality from harmful respirable particulate, the new filters facilitate international standards compliance and enable enhanced air quality, while providing low restriction airflow to support optimal filter life and air conditioning system performance.
The EPA filters feature innovative, high-efficiency media that meets ISO 23875 cab air quality requirements and provides near-HEPA levels of filter efficiency at lower levels of restriction resulting in excellent air quality while potentially extending cab air conditioning filter life.
The new filters are designed to arrest small airborne contaminants and meet timed decay rates and other performance and engineering requirements outlined in cab air quality standard, ISO 23875.
- High-efficiency, ISO 23875-compliant particulate filter for job sites where HEPA is not a specific requirement
- New EPA media provides high-performing filter efficiency, 99% at 0.3 micron, while providing low-restriction airflow characters of a MERV16
- Lower-restriction, high-efficiency solution ideal for recirculation applications, designed to arrest small airborne contaminants and meet timed decay rates
- Increased airflow may provide extended filter life to HEPA filters
The Vortex® MAX, high-airflow, powered engine precleaner
Sy-Klone also introduced the concept of powered engine precleaning with the latest generation of powered precleaning technology, the Vortex® MAX.
Designed to protect heavy mobile equipment in dust and debris laden environments such as mining, construction, demolition, agriculture and harvesting, the Vortex MAX is a high-airflow powered precleaner that precleans and filters dust and debris from engine intake air – ensuring only clean air makes its way downstream to the machine’s engine.
Featuring a proprietary, powered, air precleaning technology known as the ‘Sy-Klone effect” and airflow up to 900 CFM (25.48 m3/min) along with high-efficiency filtration the installation-friendly Vortex MAX provides improved productivity, reduces downtime, and lowers the overall cost of ownership.
- Proprietary powered precleaning technology, combined with high-efficiency filtration.
- Up to 900 CFM (25.48 m3/min) from a single unit provides protective power of clean air for wide range of machines.
- Provides sustained, clean air flow regardless of the machine’s operating state, even in idle.
- Available in 12V and 24V configurations.
- Compact size and footprint with variable mounting configurations.
- Less expensive and easier installation as compared to multiple unit smaller airflow systems.